Sunday 3 November 2013

3rd November 2013

Another day with not much actual earning happening today but lots of prep - i have so many boxes of things to sell i feel like it will take me a lifetime to work through it all and list on ebay.  To hopefully speed up the process i have started working through a box taking pics of everything in it and am going to list on fb first of all.  I took 93 pics today and got some of them added to my selling albums - i must add some more shortly! 

Apart from that i had a bit of a play on jackpotjoy but balance was just up and down so am about neutral on there. 

The only actual earning i have managed today is one little survey - its a new company for me so thought i would try it out - The name is mingle (sounds like a dating agency to me lol) but the survey was quick, painless and interesting to complete with different tasks - that is a +85 mingle points for me (whatever that might be i haven't checked yet!)

Oh and i checked postcode lottery and birthday bingo - no wins today lol! 

Todays total: 85 mingle points

No comments:

Post a Comment