Friday 1 November 2013

1st November 2013

Today has been a rather unique day i have to say - I 'earned' £1500 today, and that sure doesn't happen everyday hahahahaha! 

How did i earn it? Well i was a bit naughty really and did a little bit of gambling on jackpotjoy but as you can tell it paid off rather well! 

I do gamble a bit, but i am extremely careful about what i do and i certainly don't recommend it for anyone who can't be careful - it can be a very quick way to lose a lot of money!!!! I have seen some awful posts on gambling websites where someone has obviously bet a lot and lost and it is both heart breaking and sickening to think that some poor person has maybe just lost their last few pounds.  
I also did a few other things today relating to earning:


  • I posted a couple of big parcels i sold on ebay, and rather than pay the huge costs of using Royal Mail i used CollectPlus.  I saved over £20 by using this courier service which is a massive amount of cash in my view. 
  • I did some promoting of my facebook selling page by giving out some business cards, and including them in the ebay parcels i posted.  I also did some sharing of posts etc on facebook itself.
  • I secured a sale on facebook for a friend (who usually gives me a little bit of commission)
  • I checked some Asda receipts for the price match guarantee - no vouchers today! 
  • I also made a sale for £10 on ebay! 

My earning for today then has been a massively whopping and astounding 

 £1530

I guarantee it will not be like that everyday hahahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment